Healthy Leitrim Strategy
- We plan to develop a Healthy Leitrim Strategy with the key action from this plan going to feed directly into the Healthy Ireland funding application in 2018.
- As part of the process we have set up a steering group to oversee the project and to ensure that protocol is followed and to provide guidance and knowledge where necessary.
- This group will be made up of key working partners and community/voluntary groups.
- The steering group will meet at key stages during the course of the project and influence strategic decisions when needed.
- A hired consultant will liaise with all our statutory and local agencies, partners, community and voluntary groups in the form of focus group meetings in different locations around the county and the information obtained will feed into the Healthy Ireland Strategy plan.
The HEALTHY LEITRIM PLAN is now available here