This course is developed to challenge existing coaches to look more in depth at coaching principles and practices associated with Ladies Football in areas such as physical fitness, nutrition, goal setting, rules of the game etc. Coaches will apply information to solve coaching scenarios in practical situations.
· Ladies Football Coaches who are 18 Years and over
· Must have completed FUNdamentals Course or with effect from 1st March 2017 have completed GAA Foundation Award and provide proof of certification and have at least 1 years coaching experience.
· 22 hours
· 12 hours course work, 10 hours practical coaching in own club) over 2 days separated by minimum 6 weeks.
· All participants must complete a logbook between Day 1 and Day 2
Date, Time, Venue & Cost:
- Saturdays 25th January & 7th March 2020
· 10am – 3.30pm
· The Mayflower Hall, Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim
· The course costs €35.00 per person.
To reserve a place:
· Please contact secretary.Leitrim@lgfa.ie or call 0874194433 to book place on course or if have any queries re same.
A minimum number of 10 coaches are required for the course to be viable.