Notice. Active. Time. Understand. Revisit. Energise.
· Notice - See nature around you - focus on the colours, the sounds you hear, the different smells, the feeling of the plants and grass. Use your different senses.
· Active - Physical activity in green or blue space helps you feel good and connect with others. When you get a chance to go outside, take a photo or video so you can revisit when you need to.
· Time in nature - Spending time close to or immersed in nature can help you reflect and restore your energy levels by clearing your mind.
· Understand - The lessons that nature has to teach us are never ending, just stepping out your back door can be the start of an outdoor adventure.
· Revisit - Think about times when you were in nature. This could have been a recent experience or even a childhood experience. Viewing photos of nature makes you feel positive.
· Energise - Using digital nature can facilitate short micro-breaks (2 min.) and will re-energise you, for example, looking at pictures of nature or listening to nature sounds.